Merlin Cast Fest ~ Colin Morgan
- Day 4: Favourite Quote
The big difference I think between TV and stage is definitely the immediate buzz that you get. And that’s not just as an actor, as an audience member you’re getting the chance to have this kind of two-way process where the actors and the audience are experiencing the same thing. With TV you often have to wait months and months down the line to actually get the pay-off. Whereas with theatre it’s a very immediate thing.
centuries - fall out boy
↪ mama, fight my teenage dreams.
no, it’s nothing wrong with me, the kids are all wrong; the story’s aloof.
heavy metal broke my heart.
come on, come on and let me in,
i’m cruising on your thighs, leave my fingerprints. and this is for tonight,
i thought that you would feel,
i never meant for you to fix yourself.
Bakumatsu Rock Rolling Thunder by Ryoma Sakamoto (CV: Kishō Taniyama), Kogoro Katsura (CV:
Shoutarou Morikubo),& Shinsaku Takasugi (CV: Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
INFMETRY star projector.
I really genuinely want this.
Oh, this is cool, but I bet it’s one of those insanely expensive things I’ll never be able to have in a million years.
Some assembly required, but it looks fun to assemble. AND THOSE RESULTS HOLY CRAP
Yep, added to my wishlist, for sure!
$22?!? I know what I want for Christmas this year…
Girl and Hercules beetle
watercolour + arches
so the local news picked up this crow on the skycam
I’m finding myself increasingly adoring of plate armour. The amount of skill it takes to make something that both protects you from weapons while being flexible and mobile enough to move comfortably is something to be appreciated. Personally, if I was a warrior, I doubt I’d wear anything beyond grieves and gauntlets for the sake of maximum mobility and quietness but I still want a suit.
Tasty reference photos!
In response to the call for Amis Theater putting on Romeo and Juliet, I guess!
"Forsake thy name—"
"Sounds good. No one spells it right, anyway."
"Right?!? All that trouble with the lease—"
"THIS IS WHY I SAID IT SHOULDN’T BE THEM. Anyway, aren’t they supposed to be star-crossed, or whatever?"
"No comments from the peanut galler—#@$$%#Q$!!"
"Swear not at the moon, the badly tied-up moon!"
"…Bossuet’s stars are pretty rude, at least?"
Firebending Open Palm
Firebending Double Fist